Go ahead!

Click on COMMENTS (under each Post) and post your ideas, opinions or advice.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sailing Lake Somerville
Aug. 28-30, 2009
Well, it's been a little less than a year since I sailed here at Somerville and here I am again. This time Al, Luis, Wayne, Bill, Noel, Joe and Randy made it. The weather cooperated and
everyone had some good sailing. I was able to check out Joe's boat, a trimaran, for the first time. It's like a different animal from my slow-poke Potter. It looked like a Formula 1 car zipping around a bunch of station wagons. I've been using every cliche or rule or life style that has to do with making things simple, small or gone on Dim Sum. KISS, less is more or Zen: I'm trying to apply them all. My plan is to make sailing on Dim Sum more fun and safer.

Add Image

No comments: